We fully appreciate that sometimes it just isn't practical or cost effective to bring people together for formal face-to-face training, but you are committed to supporting colleagues' understanding of D&I related issues. Online e-learning is a cost effective, flexible and practical intervention.
Option 1 – Instant Access
You may have a small group of people who need training, for example:
- Supporting professional development and building personal knowledge
- Upskilling your HR Team / Colleagues
- New starters who have missed formal face-to-face programmes
- A particular group or team of people you want to focus on
- Trial eLearning without needing to spend a fortune!
The practical side:
Select a course (or courses) from our extensive range. Click here to drop us a note detailing the courses you want, your details and the names and email addresses of the course delegates. We will set the candidates up on our eLearning platform and email them with all the information needed to access and complete their courses. They have one month to complete a course. Cost £9.95 (+vat) per course, per person. You can pay by credit card or invoice.
Option 2 – Supported Projects & Self Sufficiency
If you want to run an eLearning program on an ongoing basis or for a larger number of candidates there are a number of options available. For example:
- Volume discounts on more than 50 courses
- Add your logo/ branding
- Content customisation
- Administer & Manage the process in-house (we create an account for your organisation on our Learning Management System)
Please tell us a little more about your requirement by clicking the button below. (It would be great to understand the number of candidates and the number of courses you need as a minimum).