We do not share personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so and we endorse and adhere to the United Kingdom data protection laws (including the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998).
Information that we collect and how we may use it
We will collect the following data about you:
- Information that you provide us: This is information about you that you give us when you fill in one of our forms on our site/s, meet with us in person or correspond with us via email, phone or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site/s, sign up for an account, subscribe to one of our services, products and/or promotions that requires personal information, place an order on our site/s, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site/s or report a problem with our site/s. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, gender, job title, profession, physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, financial and credit card information, account password, personal description, photographs and demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of our user’s visits to our site/s we will automatically collect statistical data about their browsing behaviour and other information about their visit (e.g. their web request, products viewed or searched for, lengths of visits to certain pages, page response times, download errors etc.), the type of devices and software being used by them and their geographical location. This data does not identify the individual user. We may also collect your login information and other technical information such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, web browser types and versions and operating systems and platforms.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information that you provide us:
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- statistical information is only used by us to understand user behaviour, to provide a better service and to customise our website accordingly.
- Information we collect about you:
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources: We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu . For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu in your internet browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) .
You can choose to delete cookies at any time however you may lose information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) UK Cookie guide (November 2012). A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: Functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Category 4: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect statistical data. These cookies help us to provide you with the best experience and also allows us to continually improve our website by providing us with information about how users interact with our site, for example the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and the length of time they spend on the site. The cookies do not collect information that identifies a user and all information is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. For further information please visit Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
We have turned on Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to get an idea of our demographics and users’ interests. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the site and content around our users’ interests.
To opt out of data collection for the purposes of interest based advertising please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ .
To opt out of being tracked on all websites by using Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Google Analytics advertising features used
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including the following features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting - which gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimise and tailor our advertising.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics – the integrations between both our web analytics and paid advertising platform (Google Adwords) together give us additional insight based on your prior use of the site/s. This allows us to tailor our advertising to ensure the right types and offers are shown to you while you are on other sites in the Google’s content network.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting - which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
To opt out of data collection for the purposes of interest-based advertising please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
To opt out of being tracked on all websites by using Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preference Manager.
Personal information choices and processing
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different from the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some gwt features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case gwt may not be able to provide those services to you.
You can find more information about how we process personal information by referring to the supplementary privacy notices for particular services.
gwt processes personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
gwt only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside gwt in the following limited circumstances (and you agree that we have the right to share your information with these companies or individuals) where:
- we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of gwt, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
You agree that we may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Security of your personal data
In line with our Data Protection Policy, our website uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any information under our control. We store the information in a database in a secure environment at our data/hosting centre. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to gwt employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
For certain services where we may request credit card or other payment account information we will maintain these in encrypted form on secure servers.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use gwt’s services, we make good-faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate, or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information that they request be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes) or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so requires a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users' personal information. We provide the details of these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services.
Links to other websites and services
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
When you send emails or other communications to gwt, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Enforcement and your rights
When we receive formal written complaints, it is gwt’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between gwt and an individual.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you receive marketing materials from us and no longer wish to do so you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us at email@example.com.
- GreatWithTalent, 81-83 Victoria Raod, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4NS
Our website and its contents are provided for general information purposes only and nothing on this website or in its contents is intended to provide professional advice.
We do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of any content from our website or blog on other websites or blogs.
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee: (i) the accuracy or completeness of information on our website (ii) that the information on our website is up-to-date or (iii) that it can be applied to achieve any particular result.
Unless otherwise stated all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property in or arising out of this website or its contents vest solely in us. You agree that you will not amend, copy, disclose or distribute to third parties or use or derive commercial benefit from any content without our prior written consent.
These legal notices shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.